Thursday, September 25, 2014

To Fall and New Beginings

Hello lovelies,

It has been a long absence once again.  The last 9 months have been a whirlwind for me!  I got married to my best friend, graduated college with a B.A. in English Ed., decided teaching wasn't for me right now, and lost 40 lbs.

So now that we are all caught up, how about some pictures from my time away, eh?


My January to May weight loss



My graduation on May 9th


My wedding on May 31st

This past year has definitely had its ups and downs, but it has also been one of the best years of my life.  I want to start blogging more to keep myself busy and start focusing on creating.  A few short term goals of mine are to craft more, read more, and write more.  I am currently reading Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me  (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling.  It is a combination of sound advice and utter hilarity.

A long term goal that I am working toward is starting a YouTube channel where I vlog about my life, give you crafting tips and demonstrations, etc. If you have any ideas about what else I could do in my videos, I would love to hear them! I love the YouTube community, and YouTube has been a big part of my life for the past 7 years.  Youtubers like the Vlogbrothers, Sprinkleofglitter, Joseph Birdsong, ZeFrank etc. (I could really name so many) have given me inspiration, words of wisdom, hope, and laughs when I have needed them most this past year and for the last 7 years. I want to become a bigger part of this community by giving myself a voice and actually making videos, so wish me luck!

I  WILL post another blog post this week. Stay tuned, and thanks for reading!

You can also subscribe to my YouTube channel here: Owlenthusiast

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment