Here is the before:
Not the prettiest thing to look at, right? It just so happens that I found the perfect fabric to cover these bins while browsing at Walmart a few days ago. You can see it hiding underneath the bins in the above picture. Today, I went and purchased 2 1/2 yds. of the lovely floral print, and I got to work.
I didn't really follow any kind of tutorial, because I have done projects like this before. Let me tell you, it is a very time consuming process, and I burned myself with my hot glue gun I don't know how many times. The project took me a couple of hours to complete in total because of all the measuring, cutting, and gluing. So much gluing! But, the finished product was completely worth it.
Here is the after:
I absolutely love how they turned out, and I am so happy that they are a matching pair now! There is just something about pretty storage that I just can't get enough of.
Here is a close up of the front next to a close up of the side:
Thanks for reading! I had so much fun doing this project, and I hope you all are working on some fun projects as well. Happy crafting! Don't forget to leave me a comment or ask me any questions below.
You can follow me on my Pinterest here: Owl Enthusiast