Monday, February 25, 2013

February's Words to Live By


Monthly, I will be choosing motivational and inspirational quotes to display on my in my blog posts.  All of the graphics will be one hundred percent created by me every time.  So, these posts will still be me sharing something that I have created with you. I love typography, and I hope to come up with some more creative designs in the future. 

I am not quite sure where this quote first originated, but I discovered it while listening to the song "Kill Your Heroes" by Awolnation.  I just love the meaning that is conveyed through this quote in so few words.

So many times in life, I have had to overcome my fears in order to progress and grow as person as well as to make my life better.  In order to truly live and get the most out of life, I strongly believe that you have to have some part of this philosophy instilled in you. 

I can't take all the credit for this wonderful motivational post idea.  I got this idea from a fellow blogger, Louise,  who does a segment on her blog called "Motivational Mondays."  Louise is a lovely Youtuber and blogger, and you can follow her here:

Youtube: Sprinkle of Glitter's Youtube
Blogger: Sprinkle of Glitter's Blog

Thanks for reading, and I hope you are having fun working on creative projects!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment