Thursday, March 7, 2013

Outfit of the Day

Hello, lovelies!  So, today I thought I would let you get to know a little bit more about me by sharing my outfit of the day with you:

I love fashion, but I also love comfort! It has been warmer this week, so I was able to get away with not having to wear a coat.  I can't wait for Spring!

Let me break down the pieces of my outfit for you:

Charcoal Ruffled Top:  From Maurices, I absolutely love this shirt.  It also has capped sleeves.
Dark Washed Skinny Jeans:  From Cato, these are so comfortable and stretchy.  I got these recently for my birthday, and I couldn't be happier with them.  I am seriously considering buying another pair.
Black Cardigan:  From Wal-Mart, I purchased this several years ago.  Its a thicker knit, and I have worn it many times over the years.
Floral Black Shoes:  From Payless, I got these last spring.  They have a stretchy strap in the back, so they don't kill my heels.  They also have an adorable bow detail.
Charcoal Tote:  From Maurices, I bought this for my teaching internship this past fall.  It has huge side pockets that allow me to carry books and notebooks; I love it!
Heather Gray Headband:  From Walmart, I bought this in a set that came with two other headbands in black and navy.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post.  This is a little different than my usual posts, but I absolutely love outfit of the day posts.  So, I couldn't resist doing one.  I hope you all are having a great day.  Have you purchased any clothing items that you can't live without lately?  Let me know in the comments below.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment