Thursday, October 23, 2014

Halloween 2014

Hello lovelies,

This year for Halloween I decided to dress up! I haven't worn a costume in years, and I am beyond excited. So, I thought I would share a few pictures of it all put together.

This year I am going as Rosie the Riveter!


What you need to recreate this costume:

1. A blue or denim collared shirt
2. A red bandana or scarf
3. A pair of jeans
4. A pair of boots

Then just tie up of your hair and roll up you're sleeves and you are a regular Rosie. I had all of these things laying around my apartment, so this was a total cost of $0. What a steal! I even borrowed the shirt and boots from my husband.

So what are you going as for Halloween? Leave me your costume ideas in the comments below.

I hope you all are having an awesome October!

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment