Friday, October 24, 2014

Late Night Crafting

Hello everyone,

Tonight I am having trouble sleeping, so I decided to listen to Spotify and make something pretty.

I have made many bookmarks in the past out of scrapbook paper and ribbon, but I took a  different approach tonight. I used card stock, magazine clippings, and burlap ribbon to make a collaged book mark.



This was an extremely simple project, and it only took about 20 minutes to complete!  I absolutely love doing any project where I can incorporate collaging.  Making collages was my first crafting addiction, and I still enjoy the sensation of finding the perfect piece, ripping it out of the magazine, and cutting it to perfection.  For me, collages are like a puzzle that I get to create.  So much fun!

I hope you are all having an awesome week!  Be sure to share some of your latest crafty project ideas in the comments below.

Love,

P.S. Here is the aftermath of my living room floor: 


No comments:

Post a Comment